The Memories; blahblahblah..
Saturday, December 16, 2006 / 9:03 PM
hmmm.. Went to Krispy Kreme yesterday.. I'm in love with their doughnuts.. Can't stop eating it.. ohhmyy.. it just simply melts in your mouth.. I went for another haircut sometime this week.. ohh mann.. i hate it.. lET ME SHOW YOU..
yes, i know it's weird.. But i can't do anything now.. Nvm..
hmm.. let's see.. Stayed home the whole day today.. hahas.. and i'm surprised i wasn't disturbed by my cousin who always seems to be sticking to me.. lols..
watched I DO I DO in the afternoon.. hehex.. Very funny.. Very long never watch already.. LOLS.. ok.. i know i'm lame but please excuse me.. i don't know what's wrong with me lately.. hahas..
I LOVE KINDER SURPRISE!! hehex..
NEW FRIENDSTER PROFILE SUCKS LIKE HELL.. IT DOESN'T SEEMS RIGHT TO ME.. IT JUST LOOKS WEIRD TO HELL.. AWWWW...
DENISE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
WINNIE: ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS IN BEIJING!
I FEEL SO SUPER SICK RIGHT NOW.. MY THROAT'S SO SUPER SORE AND I HAVE A BAD BAD COUGH.. OHH.. I FEEL TERRIBLE.. SUPER TERRIBLE.. IT DOESN'T FEEL GOOD.. *OUCH*
okay.. let me tell you this.. i really really MISS cruising in ALASKA.. it's been like five six months and i'm still thinking about it.. It just can't seem to get off my mind..
plsssss.. whatever you do, don't study in hong kong.. the uniform here is nice BUT very nerdy.. you have to pull your socks super damn long..
okay.. shall stop here.. wanna sleep.. feel so tired today.. ahhhhh.. goodnight peeps!