Friday, November 16, 2007' 4.15pm
Awwww, i played dunno how many games on yahoo! already. Getting bored luhh. Bored with neopets too. =.= There'll be Chinese Orchestra next week and wth, i've forgotten how to play the cello. It's been like somewhat gazillion years since i last seen that instrument, let alone play it. I hope i don't make too many mistakes..XD Really.
& i decided to paint my Eiffel tower. shall go crazy and paint it silver. Seriously, I don't even know what colour it really is. Who cares anyway. I suddenly feel like having another chalet. Not class ah, any chalet would do. :'( ohwell. I also wanna go to the beach! A clean one, though. Never go to Changi Beach. It's full of litter, you won't enjoy. Decided to buy books next week though. Most probably next Friday. Maybe. hahah. Shall stop luhh, i really have nothing more to say.
Cheers!