Stupid computer. Frrriiickking irritating. i think i flipped through the stupid year book for like gazillion times already. its boring, seeing the same old pics over and over again. I'm currently playing the gameboy. =.= lame huh. But that's cuz my nintendo DS is off for more games. hahah. My mum brought it to download games. yes. i hardly started playing and there's more games! yessss! So, i won't be that bored on the plane this time. Remembered last year while flying to Vancouver to board the ship, i watched I NOT STUPID TOO 13 times! Crazy eh? haah. yea, i think i'm going crazy already, if this computer still won't work! I so miss all of you! And Sarah already bought her books, because her mum says she uses too much of the computer. And she says POA is difficult. ohhmyygodd! I really hope i can catch up in class next year. Now, i really feel like cutting my hair, then again, i don't feel like. maybe i should leave it till its really long, then i'll decide. hahah.. My sister got her calculator. And her school even had some calculator workshop. cool eh? That's cuz she'll be the first batch to use the calculator for PSLE. Envious. Alrightiess, she got that calculator i wanted to buy. hmpff.. Its also casio, but the buttons are somewhat different. nice eh? But, after we use the calculator, our brain gets dead. the other time we did the MOE mathematics field testing, no calculator was allowed, i couldn't even get simple calculations done! i really wonder how Sec 3 life will be, but we're officially seniors! Yessss! but, everytime i think about the guys around us wearing long pants, it feels funny. I wanna laugh out so badly. I wanna get a job, maybe next year, because this year, i'll be going for holiday to a far far away land. yesyesyes. It's getting so exciting! hahahah. oh, and i'll be getting my tennis racket sometime this week! yesss!
.TENNIS is GREAT.TENNIS is GREAT.TENNIS is GREAT.TENNIS is GREAT.