Oh crap. After the new year, everything was all crappy. Yesterday, we got back our Amaths test. the stupid one mark i lost was due to miscalculations. CARELESS, i would say. History test was worst. OPEN BOOK test and out of 25, i got 8! But he's giving us another test. So this time, ust study le. hahah. Ok, then English, we must memorise the speech. Mine is like today, so i had to memorise it by yesterday. I couldn't remember anything at all. crap. Today very sway lor, i gotta do both english and chinese speech. English speech was all crappy. I stuttered a lot. But Ms Tan and a few classmates helped me. Thank You! As for chinese speech, i had more confidence, because we can read from our notes. I was well prepared. The teacher say got content. :) and i think she was quite interested. Just that i got no voice projection. (: