More updates.
hahah.
el compo:19/30
compre:15/25. ?!
emath test 2: 15/15! by luck or what?
chinese? the teacher is only coming back during the holidays, which means i have no chinese till after march holidays. crappy eh. woah. got back finalized marks for el , emath, and amath.
el: 62%, Emath:74%(crap right? 1 more mark to A1) ah! Amath:97%. yay(: well. quite bad for english, i would say.
hmm, have been tackling logarithm questions. awwww... Can't do many. sad.. Asked mrs ang, but she was BUSY! so only managed to ask for help for homework only. I'll try tomorrow morning. hehehx. Went to National Museum today. On some Greek exhibitions. i maen, it was so cool! Well, thx Sarah! I want the group photo! Anybody has it? I AM GONNA BRING MY SCHOOLBAG for sports day. i am gonna stuff food in there. to entertain me. CHOCOLATES AND CHIPS, probably. Maybe gummies too. hahah. We'll see. Online now, readind the SPA briefing. sian... well, gotta go. i haven't started on my homework. All of them.