This week is not good at all. Although there's very little or even almost no test to study for, but getting results is worse than preparing for tests! Yesterday, we got back POA test and Physics test. OMG, i tell you, i almost fell off the chair! i only got a mere A2 for my POA which is very sad and depressing because that is supposed to be my most confident subject and i also did very badly in the previous one! OUCH. Physics was so funny. I PASSED! omg, so unbelievable! then today got back our first chem test. Failed, obviously. hahah. D7, lol. Nevermind, since i dropped to combined already. Had some motivational talk by Mr Boo today. ie. live lessons or something.. Quite fun i suppose! from today onwards, i will tell myself that 'O' Levels is not scary and that I BELIEVE IN MYSELF:D work hard. change from within yourself. I'll see if it works and give Mr Boo feedback. Mrs Lai thinks we have an overdose of Mr Ng. hahah. Oh, our CIP this year will flagday. How great. Must do poster/ brochure some more. How interesting. that shall end my day here.