I'm boooreeeeeeeeedd. Gonna go take my Spectacles later:D Life is so unpredictable. One moment you're jumping around happily, and the next, you may be gone. I've learnt to be happy with what i am and who i am. It's a torture trying to be BEST. I'll love myself for who i am:) Enough of crapping already. Another quiz. hehe, i'm bored.
1. Do you wish to get married?
Yes, of course! But that is if I found him:D
2. What is your favourite animal?
Wombats? nice to cuddle!
3. Who is the person you trust the most?
Myself!
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
No, not at all!
5. If you have a dream to come true, what would it be?
To be richer and smarter.
6. Are you satisfied with yourself?
Yes, this is what I am and what my life is supposed to be.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My loved ones, especially family members. I cant live without them.
8. Do you believe in eternity love?
Yes! My mom & dad is one great example. :P
9. Have you broken someone's heart that he tried to commit suicide?
Nope, doubt so..
10. What do you like about yourself?
Everything, Anything, Whatever. Everyone is unique :D
11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
Many many. I will do up a proposal and make him sign & abide it *winks*
12. What feeling do you hate the most?
No feelings?
13. Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
Defintely!
14. Do you treasure your family?
I LOVE THEM EVEN MORE! <3
15. What do you dislike the most?
Creepy crawlies. yucks
16. Who do you hope to be always there for you?
Him? My Mr Right:D Right now, it’ll be my mummy.
17. What do you regret most in life?
At this point of time, not studying hard enough.
18. What kind of friends do you hope to be in your friend's eye?
Any good stuffs. hahah. It's up to them, actually. Hopefully not a piece of junk :/
19. What do i want to achieve in life?
Everything that my heart desires in the past, present and future.
20. Which date you like the most?
18 March.
MORE TO COME.
1. If I looked in your pocket, whatwould I find?
i don't have a pocket.
2 . Do you go to the bathroom with thedoor open or closed?
Depends?
3. Are you happy right now?
At this very moment, kind of.
4. Something that happened today that has made you mad?
I just started my day!
5. What will you do AFTER this survey?
Have my lunch.
6. Marriage or living together (live-in)?
Marriage!
7. What are you wearing right now?
Shirt and FBT’s
8 . Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
both, depends who I’m with.
9. Is there something you regret?
doesn't everyone?
10 . First thing you did when you woke up?
get guilty, got up late
11. Last person you told you loveher/him?
To daddy.
12. Last argument you got into?
Haven’t argued for a long time (i think)
13 . What brand did you last buy a bag?
brandless (hehe)
14 . What shop did you go to for almost4x in a day?
i don’t know
16. What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
school? well not really. meeting my friends in school.
17 . When will you turn 50?
I just turned 16.
18. How many pillows are on your bed?
2!!!!
19. What song are you currentlylistening to?
Because of you.
20 . Have you ever passed out from drinking?
i don't think I’ll pass out after a sip right?
21. What excites you?
Nothing at this moment.
22. What time did you wake up this morning?
Hmm. 10.30am.
23. Do you have any cousins?
Like duh.
25. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Can’t remember. I thin it was daddy. Last night.
26. What is the WORST subject they teach in school?
History Elective.
27. What's the last place you went?
Kitchen.
28 . What was your dream this morning?
I can never remember my dreams.
29. How was your past weekend?
BAD. Plain bad. It was just rushing the pile of English homeworks and Tuition.
30. What song do you want to hear everyday?
I don’t know..
31. If puppies stayed small forever,would you buy one?
Why not?
32. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Any from icekimo:D Bandung flavour maybe.
33. Is someone on your mind right now?
:(no.
34. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
i can't, i have to think for a long time haha!
35. Do you worry about how you look?
Occasionally.
36 . Have you ever been on stage?
Uhhuh.
37. Can you whistle?
A lil.
38. Do you have any plans for today?
Kinda.
39. Are you friends with more guys or girls?
Girls I suppose.
40. Do you like the beach?
Depends.
41. What color is your toothbrush?
I think its transparent with a little blue