Thanks, really. Thank you Sera! For the chocolate and sweet little note. That note really meant a lot to me. Thank you haiyin, for the chocolates. i think i had too much chocolates. HAHAH. I lost my voice an hour ago, thank god its back :Z But who cares? Orals are all over, so no worries. As long as i don't lose my hands its fine.
And yes, I'll be strong and I'm going to retake Chinese. I don't care how hard the road will be, I'll stay strong and complete the journey with my head held high. Yes. 'O' Levels, I'm not scared of you, put the horse over. Yes. Not going to slack anymore. A1 for Science, i can do it. Yes, i know i can.
Accepted SP's offer. At most i withdraw and appeal next year. At most i go a different route. I think i'm really fortunate. I have families who support me greatly. Yes. I'm aiming for these in 'o' levels.
English- B3
Chinese- B3
Elementary Mathematics- A1
Additional Mathematics- A1
Science(Physics/Chemistry)- A1
Principles Of Accounts- A1
Combined Humanities(SS/HE)- Not sure yet. Depends, really.
I was talking to Mummy on the phone just now, and she talked some sense into me. And i cried a lot. Thank you mummy, for being there for me even though i'm such a failure. Sorry for letting you down. I'll be strong.
Went to Manhatten's Fish Market with HY, Sarah, Sera and May for lunch today. Fish and chips were awesome! Just that its too much. And we laughed a lot too. And we got some teachers day gift on behalf of the class(: Nice of us right? Hehe. The four of them to Lemon Tea and i took coke. Then they were comparing lemons and i asked them to take a look at my lemon and Sera said:"Where's your lemon?" HAHAH. Tricked them. LOL. I was like so bored during assembly(except for the radio talk), I kept going against the teacher who was speaking. HAHAH.
Oh, TAG REPLIES:
Suaby: You sure? hehe.
emilyL: cheered(: Thks.
Candies: I will(: Thanks. Love you too(:
Aby: They have nothing better to do. I have 'O' Levels to conquer so i'll ignore them. Thanks a lot(: Lunch together some other days then(:
I love my friends. I know they'll always be there, to share happy and sad moments. They'll be there to cheer you on and give you encouragement. They are the ones that have faith in you. They overcome hurdles with you and they share victory with you. They are what true friends mean. And I LOVE them now and forever, and ever and ever...
Its been a long time since i cried and yesterday's and today's cry was really good. I feel much better already. Once again, thank you, all those who cared for me. Love you guys more than anything else.
Yes, LIFE GOES ON. And ON. And ON. I cannot give up at this point of time. I still have a chance. And i'm not going to waste it. ♥