English is like gone case. The comprehension is meant to kill! And SS today was a serious killer. Well, at least i did my essay- i actually studied for it, so yeah. After all, i don't usually bother about SS. And, I didn't finish SBQ. Actually, I hardly started. Ahh well. There goes my combined humanities. Science Practical- All our answers are like different. OMG. Mine is totally different actually. crap. Ahhwell. What's done is done. I seriously see no point in doing Chinese Prelims. Come on, we've been cut off from chinese like long ago. So yeah. Probably fail like never fail before. Let the teachers mark until they ki siao. Don't care them. Not gonna go look through formats either. Crap them. I wanna go Perth againnnnnn. I miss the farm! The stress-free farm. Seeing those animals.. Bliss.. I miss soda, mango, ruby, jenna and loads of other animals(: I miss that chubby Wallaby tooooooo. So nice and warm and furry:) Awwwww.