HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!!!!i believe we're all young at heart. :D
I think Mae is really good. And i don't like him. Not naming anyone. Eh, chinese suck, i don't even wanna talk about it anyway. Thank God they put in oral and LC, so i managed to get a grade equivalent to 'O's, which is terrible. Prelims was a disaster to me. Look at how well so many people did! my overall percentage is pulled down drastically because of Combined Humanities and Chinese. I hate these two subjects. Block timetable was really boring. Thank you Mr Lim for letting us off 10 minutes earlier. I bought milk tea to cheer myself up. how terrible. I HATE SOCIAL STUDIES, HISTORY and CHINESE.
Waiting for yesterday's SI to be uploaded onto youtube. :D Go girls! See, females vote for looks and males watch soccer. So, i think i can predict the winner already. i hope i am proven wrong.
I really don't want 20/10/2009 to come. i don't want to graduate. That'll mean that 'O's are here. :(
Hey, can you stop being so irritating. contradicting yourself is really stupid. And, stop showing off when you know you've done better than someone. It really irritates me a lot you know. Instead of consoling people, you lie and rub salt onto people's wound. i tell you, i believe in KARMA, oh, yes i really do. KARMA KARMA KARMA KARMA. ihy.