
I am back, finally. HAHA. Was in school yesterday and today, and we met some really awesome seniors and i guess SP isn't that bad afterall.
Yesterday, we learnt how to make lanterns using angpows and then went to Holland to teach the awesome old folks there, i had great fun. it was really awesome, the grannies were so cute! Love them! I was in charge of 4 grannies and they were awesome people. Then i met another two grannies who felt my hand and said i very hao ming (good life). Quite true.
Today, we painted the Earth Hour Banner and I'm happy with ours. Awesome fantastic one. Stanley (a fantastic senior who is also in DAC), treated us to subway cookies :D Then we finished our banner today when we're supposed to finish it tomorrow. HAHA. I LOVE OUR BANNER.
Cheesey hotdog from the stall at Dover MRT was yummy. The Auntie was very nice too. I'm really really tired and lessons haven't even started yet. Awwwww.