<body>

hey there ♥
The Memories;
Sunday, July 11, 2010 / 8:49 PM
Life's like a rollercoaster ride. There're times where you're going up, there're times where you're going down. Then there are times when your life is just upside down.

Howdy partner!

Hi there. So, been rather busy with projects and tutorials. Hawhaw. What's new right? So, i have 3 projects in hand and 1 more coming up! Looking forward to a little break during the Youth Olympic Games! Well, to think that i was so happy for the EXTRA holiday, but you know what, these 3 weeks are actually taken from our other holidays. Which means our June holidays, which just ended, was supposed to be 3 weeks, but ended up being only 2 weeks, and our September/October was supposed to be 6 weeks and will only be 4 weeks this year. Well, this is better, cause this means we have that EXTRA 3 weeks to study for our mid session exams. Well, I'm gonna have to study a lot during this 3 weeks and not be complacent anymore. I lost my will to study. I used to be able to sit down and concentrate and study, but now, it seems as though I've given up. Well, I'll play hard and study hard during this 3 weeks, because only then, i can get my balanced lifestyle. And I'm really looking forward to after exams, cause that's another 4 weeks of holidays! NO MORE PROJECTS THEN, because the project-filled modules are only one semester modules! So I'll have a break then. Exactly 2 more months! It seems as though i have totally no life. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy right? It applies to me too, hello? Why are schools in Singapore so heartless and lifeless? Throw all the projects and tutorials to you, and when you finish them till the wee hours at night, and you find yourself getting scolded for drifting off in class. And, hello, i just can't understand all those IT stuff, so what's the use of pushing me so hard, when i don't even know what the heck you're talking about? And, FOM tutor Mr Alex leaving already. Thank goodness FOM is a half year module, or else let that TIGER take us for another 6 months, i can die from his lessons. I mean, his lessons are like sleeping pills to me. There you go, I've got no more favourite teacher in SP already. He's probably the only with 'heart'. I have a 1000 words proposal to submit this week and I've yet to get started on it. Better do so now, else I'll be in hot soup! Bye, my faithful readers(if there're even any)! Will be back in no time! I just realised I don't have a single smiley in my entire post so far, so here's one, :D!
Dream It Anyway ♥





ABOUT
Mandahhh.
I wanna travel round the world.

LOVE ♥
Jennifer Aniston
Amanda Holden
Martina McBride


TWITTER/TUMBLR
♥Tweet Me!
♥Tumblr


F.R.I.E.N.D.S ♥
I have all 10 seasons, you?

NOSTALGIA ♥
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
September 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
May 2013
November 2013


© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo