


Aren't they gorgeous people? I'm hooked on to Britains Got Talent, though I've been watching them for a million times now. But I'm more hooked to FRIENDS right now, and Jennifer Aniston & Courteney Cox are such amazing real life friends! The show's so great, I'd rate it the best TV series in my point of view. Monk's not bad too :) But to me, FRIENDS > Monk . Hehe! Anyway, FRIENDS is like my form of de-stressing! So what if I'm crapping here right? :) I wanna own the whole 10 seasons of FRIENDS. It'd be a dream come true, since i was like 13.
I think I'm gonna be part of YOG. Like going down to cheer for the torch relay event thing. Free flow of Coca-Cola, Mcdonald's meal voucher, and a t-shirt as well! :)
I want the projects to end like now. One more and it's a mini break time before starting on another 2 - BizComm and ITB. Looking forward to YOG break. I know it's a time to study, but heck! Why not squeeze in some play and rest time? It'll help my brain work better! :) Argh, gotta wake up early tomorrow! ):