4e2'09- the best class ever, going back to our home(yes, Beatty will always be my home), getting all excited to see the best teachers we will ever have, having the time of our lives! ♥ I love y'all!
Love 4e2 lots ;) I believe the teachers do too! :) It was great seeing the teachers too! No amount of words can explain how much I miss them :')
Started my day at 7am. Met Brenda at Braddel's Mac, and shortly, Sera and Yiying came. Been dinosaur years since i last saw Brenda! After which, went over to Beatty and met Frerry and off we went in to see the concert. Love the teachers' expressions when they saw us :) Halfway through, Brenda and I went over to the other side of the gallery and we saw Mrs Lai! She couldn't recognise me at first cause my hair was down, then she realised, hahaha. Then Brenda said I heart you in sign language and she did it back! omggg so cute! Love her so much!
Two quotes from Mrs Lai.
"Sad to say, E classes usually don't appreciate teachers and NA classes usually do it more. E classes are just not as bonded, but you guys are different! I can see the bond between your class, and i really enjoyed teaching your class, but you appreciate me for who i am. Your class is one of the best classes I've taught." - Mrs Lai.
"It's good that you study to make someone proud, but most importantly, study for yourself, because in the end, it's you."- Mrs Lai.
I miss her so much, you have no idea! She's awesome :) ♥
Thank You, 4e2, for making my day a special and memorable one ♥ you guys never fail to crack me up :)
I had the best day of my life. You have no idea how much yesterday meant to me. I love 4e2 and the teachers so much, I'd do anything i can for them. They're my family.
Happy Teachers' Day Mr Ng! Can't believe it's our first year to go back and visit and you're not there. :'( Wanna let you know, you're awesome!