<body>

hey there ♥
The Memories; A new beginning.
Sunday, January 08, 2012 / 10:11 PM
It's been another 4 months.. I'm like updating every 4 months huh.

So. It's a new year, a new beginning, a new chapter in life. I've slightly given up on new year resolutions because, why must goals be set at the beginning of the year? Can't it be set any old time & achieved as and when?

2011 had been a very interesting year. With a good mixture of ups and downs in life. Shall not share the major down side here. You'd already know if I did wanna tell you.. Another down would be the first semester of school. I don't know what came into me, but I completely gave up on studying. Like I screwed my entire semester up. Big time. But the first half of the second semester, I tried really hard and I see improvements for now. Hoping to work even harder so I will not disappoint myself again. I'm trying, I really am. I must say, I have a friend who works so hard, she really gave me the drive to work hard too. So the improvement could be an up in my school life I guess.

Another thing happened in school with my groupmate. Like she'd gotten closer to another group and the other time she wasn't happy with our project, she went all: I should've joined the other group. That really made me pissed and I've never gotten so angry and upset before and I was all mad in school. My other groupmates said I was kinda scary cause I'm usually all cheerful and happy in school. Well, if I blow up, you should be scared. Worst thing was, she kept saying it. Plus she also said that if it weren't for her, we wouldn't have gotten an A grade for our previous reports, which she claimed she was kidding later on, but, c'mon, we all know that ain't true.

I had the most amazing experience in my fandom world.

Jennifer Aniston:

1. Jennifer Aniston knew who I was cause she received the scrapbook project that I participated in.


Amanda Holden:

1. I had my 2nd-4th tweet from Amanda Holden. Out of which one was the only tweet she tweeted in 3 days.

2. Amanda Holden followed me on Twitter!


Martina McBride

1. I was introduced to Martina McBride by hunnybunny!

2. Country Music is almost all that I listen to now..

3. Martina tweeted me!!

4. Martina added Singapore to the list of countries that had people buying her new album.


Little Big Town:

1. LBT followed me on Twitter!

2. LBT RT-ed my tweet!


Josh Hopkins:

1. Josh Hopkins tweeted me twice in 5 minutes.


Kelly Rutherford:

1. Kelly tweeted me twice in 15 minutes!

2. Kelly RT-ed my tweet!


Matt Settle:

1. Matt tweeted me 6 times!

2. Matt RT-ed my tweet!


Caroline Lagerfelt:

1.Caroline tweeted me thrice, excluding the one she thanked us!

2. Caroline tweeted each & everyone of us who participated in her birthday project!

3. Caroline RT-ed my tweet!

I can proudly say my fandom world is pretty much complete cause most of my idols know I exist! Except for Zayn. Dear Zayn. Now I need to meet them in life and I'd be overjoyed!

Martina's 'I'm Gonna Love You Through It' really got me through the most difficult time in my life. In my case, it's not cancer, but I still relate to that song. And I'm glad she sang that song.

I'm thankful for my family and friends. Always will and always have been. I never really thought about how thankful I am for them, until lately. I would not be where I am and who I am today if not for every single one of them. All in a different way. I'd be so lost without their love. I've 'met' so many different people, all unique in their own way, and all of them have inspired me and put a smile on my face.

Spent December holidays & Christmas with my family in Taiwan and Hong Kong. I love time spent with my family! Precious. And I still wish I lived with them.

Enough said for 2011, although I seem to have left out a million and one things.

2012 now, and the world better not end. I have yet to travel to so many gorgeous places, and I don't want to regret it.

There's a slight chance I get to go to Los Angeles this year and if that doesn't work out, a possible trip to London or London/Spain. Fingers crossed!

That's all I guess. Hope everyone (not like anyone reads them, haha.) of you have a wonderful and blessed year ahead!

Love!
Dream It Anyway ♥





ABOUT
Mandahhh.
I wanna travel round the world.

LOVE ♥
Jennifer Aniston
Amanda Holden
Martina McBride


TWITTER/TUMBLR
♥Tweet Me!
♥Tumblr


F.R.I.E.N.D.S ♥
I have all 10 seasons, you?

NOSTALGIA ♥
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
September 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
May 2013
November 2013


© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo