Went to school extra early for project meet up. Had breakfast, and we almost lost track of time for our class!
Continued on the project during class and for lunch, the entire class had Starbucks, KFC & Subway. A combination of all. I was in charged of buying the Starbucks and honestly, I've never ordered $100 worth of drinks. We were using the PTN fund of $10 per student! Which meant free lunch --YAY!
You know how I had trouble with my tutorial yesterday, I think I've understood the concept. Most of it anyway. I shall redo the entire tutorial and see if I actually got it, cause its a pretty important chapter and if I screw it up, that's it.
On a separate note, it's been raining the entire afternoon and I don't think I've felt this cold in Singapore ever. Plus the bus is so cold it's making me freeze even more.
I guess that's all for today!