Because I dream, I can.
Every moment of my life I wish I was living in LA or London.
I wish I was able to witness Jen getting her star, Jen hugging her dad, Jen kissing Justin. Every second of those are just beautiful, historic, one in a lifetime moments. It would've been amazing to be there. She's so perfect and flawless, I don't even know what my reaction would be if I actually met her one day. It hurts me so bad that I probably have no chance of meeting her. I'd love to though. It would be a dream come true. She changed my life, the way I look at things, everything.
I'm so proud of my girl. She deserves this star more than anyone else, and I'm so glad she finally got it. And if it were up to me, she would've gotten this star long ago, just because she's Jennifer Aniston. That name spells out all that she is, all that we love, all that we look up to.
If I ever get to meet her, I don't even think I'd say anything. I just want to give her a hug. I'm proud to say I look up to her.
And Jen, you light up my world like nobody else. <3