Having my first and last presentation for my second year in school.
The credits for this module is so little, yet it takes so much of our time. I have major stage fright. Like I know it's in front of my class, but I just won't be able to present. My mind will go blank. Ugh.
Was on the verge of losing my voice this morning, so I decided to drown myself with water the entire day. Well, I think I've lost more of my voice now. And it ain't helping that I've got to present tomorrow. Its bad enough that I'll stutter.
On a happy note, Jen and Justin spent her birthday together! And they kissed!! Finally. I mean finally pictures of them kissing. :')
Congratulations to Adele for winning in all 6 nominated categories in the Grammys! And as much as I love Taylor, she's pop, ain't country.
On a tragic note, Whitney Houston has left us. Such a legend, a true talent. R.I.P, Whitney Houston. You've graced this world with such beautiful music. Your music will live forever.