I have a paper in 6 hours. I don't feel the least prepared. I mean, I did study for it, but.. Ugh!
I'm glad that the Audit paper's today. At least that's one less paper to study for during the official exam weeks. The paper I'm most worried for is Finance, followed by Tax. Even Cost doesn't scare me that much anymore. It's scary how time is passing so fast! One term almost over already?!
I wanna know where I'm posted to for internship, but then again I don't. What if it's at some crappy place?
I lose concentration so easily. I spent half a day yesterday window shopping on Gmarket instead of studying. I should get back to studying now shouldn't I?
Last thing before I go, Jen's interview on Instyle is the best yet! I love how she mentions 'my boyfriend' so many times. So very much in love! And now I'm curious why Courteney calls her Jenny Louis. And of course, the photoshoot was beautiful. Gorgeous, as usual!
Xoxo!