January was a rather good month, thankfully! Gathered with all my family, my greatest friends, and I had such and amazing time!
February is here, and I honestly hope it'll be good. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, since this February will be my busiest month yet! I've got 5 papers, 1 presentation, and 1 more assignment where I'll be marked as an audience. Oh dear. I have major stage fright. I can speak in front of people, but when it comes to assessments, I'll flutter. Oh dear. These are the dates!
6: Audit
7: CRS (presentation)
14: CRS (audience)
22: FACC
24: Tax
27: CACC
29: CF
So JC year 1s started yesterday! Can't believe its been 2 years since we took 'O' levels! Those were some fantastic memories with my 4e2! Bless! Anyway, I've got no lessons today! Still gotta revise and do tutorials but still a major YAY! :)
Hope you guys have a wonderful February! :)