Yesterday was a good day. I mentioned about Jen's interview didn't I? And there were new Cougar Town videos! AND Amanda Holden FINALLY tweeted yesterday. So happy she finally got the family she wanted. Little Hollie Rose is so beautiful! And the way little Lexi holds and looks at her.. :') Such a beautiful family.
Anyway, it's the last week of classes for my second year at SP! One more project to complete, and 4 more papers to sit for. I can do this. Yes I can.
Audit paper yesterday wasn't exactly good, but I'm glad that it's over. Had a career talk by Mr Kong yesterday. It isn't the usual kinda career talk. It reminded me a little about Mrs Lai's career talk. Quite inspiring, I'd say. Yes, so what if we're not straight A students? That doesn't mean it's the end of the world. Because when a door closes, another will open. So don't give up hope! :)