Halfway into my second week at work attachment!
Everything work-wise has been going great. The bosses, supervisors, and colleagues are all extremely nice and friendly people. The bosses care so much about the welfare of their staff.
One problem. The DBA student from my school that's attached here with me: ANNOYING. I have a pretty high level of tolerance for annoying people so you can imagine what is like if I get annoyed. Firstly, she's one year older than I am and she bloody needs someone to go everywhere with her. She needs someone to go look for her supervisor with her. She needs someone to go into the pantry to make milo with her. She needs someone to go heat up her food with her. She needs someone to wash her cup with her. And it's always me. Like HELLO I HAVE TONS OF WORK TO COMPLETE.
And in the evenings she's like 'oh okay I'm done! We can leave once you're done'. And then I pack up and all and say 'lets go!'. That is when she'll be 'wait awhile okay, I need to pack up.' HELLO PACK UP BEFORE YOU SAY YOU'RE READY.
Last week she was stationed downstairs and I went down when she told me she was ready. Then as usual she started packing up and asked me to wait. Fine. Then she made me climb all the way up with her to look for a supervisor who was in a meeting. Then she was like, do you wanna go off first? And I said okay cause I was meeting my sister, and y'know what she replied?! She said huh you're really going off? YOU ASKED ME TO.
This week she's stationed upstairs behind me and she was like yay I can turn and talk to you whenever I'm bored. Hey if you're so free talk to yourself cause like I said, I'm really busy!!
Another thing is, she is so proud that she's always late for school or skipping school. Uhm it doesn't make you cool girl.
This is very much a complain post to get some steam out. I'm completely annoyed.