So I've been busy with school work.
Last week, my group had the forum presentation/discussion. Such a horrible experience. I've never had such a terrible teacher in my life. So annoyed with him! Finally finished law report. Such a tedious piece of assignment. Energy draining, time-wasting. Last week was the busiest week thus far. It's so crazy that we missed 2 weeks of school cause of attachments. ALL teachers should plan such that we DO NOT have to t0 catch up like crazy! It's insane!
Enough with school work. Let's see what I've been up to for the past 2 weeks or so.
1. Britains Got Talent
--> All the acts were so entertaining, and I'm glad one of my favourites won. And made history. A dog act finally won BGT! Much to Simon Cowell's delight. Hehe. Anyway, the judging panel this year is perfect. The best one yet. Anyway, still bummed that Chelsea Redfern (she auditioned with Purple Rain) didn't get through to the live shows. She was fantastic!
2. Amanda Holden
--> So she read my twitlonger. :') And I got 2 DMs from her. Oh how much I love her. Such an inspiration. <3 And she's just so talented. What can she NOT do? And, P.S. I love her nails.
[Credits: Amanda Holden]
[Credits: Amanda Holden]
3. So found out Hollie Steel (BGT 2009) has twitter thanks to Sera!
--> She RT-ed & faved like so many of my tweets. AND she did this autograph thing and tweeted me too! Plus she followed me. Oh yeah. Such an adorable sweet little girl. [Totally out of context, but I forgot to add in that Connie Talbot followed me last year.]
4. Martina McBride
-->Totally gorgeous iPhone cover!! And, this woman has the most beautiful plants in her yard.
[Credit: Martina McBride]
[Credit: Martina McBride]
5. Jennifer Aniston
--> New Smartwater ad. How is she so perfect?
[Credit: Smartwater]
6. Random stuff
-->Starbucks is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
-->Nail Polish is a girl's best friend. Okay, maybe good friend. But they're awesome.
-->No filter whatsoever. iPhone photography. That is all.
Nothing much interesting going on with my life. Test week coming soon and I have no time to revise or anything. Can't wait for it to be over though. First holiday in about 6 months. Can't wait!