First week of school and everything's been so stressful already. Got so many datelines to meet. The projects this time round are so much more demanding and time consuming.
So I have a law presentation tomorrow which I can't seem to remember the things I have to say. Then have 2 projects due in week 14. It's week 11 now. In the same week, I've got a test. In week 15, I've got 3 tests to sit for. In week 16, I've got a project due. I've also got a presentation and an oral test in either week 15 or 16. In week 17, I've yet another project due. Week 18 will be our study week and weeks 19 & 20 will be our exam weeks.
This schedule is so crazy, I keep telling myself I can do it, but I honestly don't think I can. I still have to, though.