Haven't been blogging for a while. Let's see. Exams are over, went pretty okay I guess? I hope everything goes well.
Class had a chalet a couple days ago, but I couldn't be arsed cause it's really not my thing, plus it's not my kinda activity. Glad I didn't go to the other end of the country to do stuff I really don't wish to. Although technically I was at that end of the country to pick Mommy up. Teehee. From all the updates it looked pretty much dull. Different from 4e2's chalet! Was supposed to help Ms Michelle in an event but I won't be around. Still, wanna thank her for trusting me though. Of the entire class she only picked 5. Awww. I guess I might not be smart, but at least I've got ethics, am punctual if not early, polite, has good attitude and all.
Anyhooooo. I'm heading to LA soon! So update when I'm back yeah? :) In the meantime, y'all have fun!