So I survived the test & project weeks. I didn't really do well, but I know I tried.
Met up with Pammie about 2 weeks back. Such joy :') Hoping to go to Cali to meet her & go to Nashville or something for M's concert!
It's revision week and I should really get to studying. Everything's been such a distraction. 16 days till all the madness ends. really can't wait.
I have holiday activities all planned out:
1. 2 movies for free at the club.
2. Meet Charlene to pass her the perfume.
3. USS with my girlies.
4. Education consultants to ask about Universities in UK.
5. 2 or 3 weeks in HK.
6. Watch a movie with my Sister.
7. SLEEP
8. Catch up on way overdued TV episodes.
9. GIFs
10. Spend quality time with my Mom & Dad.
11. Photoshop maybe?
12. TEA PARTY WITH MANDA & SERA!!!