<body>

hey there ♥
The Memories; Goodbye, 2012.
Monday, December 31, 2012 / 10:33 PM
Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013!

So, 2012 has been a pretty good year, despite the occasionally downturns.

So 2012 in my fangirling world,

Birthday tweets & DMs from:

1. Amanda Holden
2. Courteney Cox
3. Martina McBride
4. Caroline Lagerfelt
5. Kelly Rutherford
6. LBT (DM)

FRIENDS:

1. Visited Central Perk.
2. And so many parts of the studio where FRIENDS was shot!
3. Visited Caesars Palace where FRIENDS was shot!

Jennifer Aniston:

1. Visited Jen's star.
2. Visited Jen's hand & footprints!
3. Visited Beverly Hills, where they shot JGWI!


Amanda Holden:

1. Amanda DM-ed!
2. Amanda tweeted me!


Martina McBride:

1. Martina tweeted!
2. Martina RT-ed!
3. I got a Martina iPhone cover which is so awesome I've never changed the cover since.

Courteney Cox:

1. Courteney tweeted me 4 times!


Kelly Rutherford:

1. Kelly tweeted me!


Matt Settle:

1. Matt tweeted me!


Samantha Jade:

1. Sammi tweeted me!


Leanne Mitchell:

1. Leanne tweeted me!


Hollie Steel:

1. Hollie faved 5 of my tweets!
2. Hollie tweeted me 11 times!
3. Hollie RT-ed!
4. Hollie wrote a message and twitpic-ed it to me!
5. Hollie followed!


Connie Talbot:

1. Connie followed!


BGT:

1. BGT faved 2 of my tweets!
2. BGT RT-ed!


Caroline Lagerfelt:

1. Caroline tweeted me twice!


Paula Abdul:

1. Paula tweeted me!


Michelle Chong:

1.Michelle tweeted me 3 times!
(childhood idol, lol)


LingLing:

1. LL fav-ed!


Masketta Fall:

1. Masketta Fall tweeted 4 times
2. Masketta Fall followed!


Bill Lawrence:

1. Bill tweeted!


Also, I won a Martina fan page contest and got a CD, and some merch as well!


Had openhouse and JAE duty. Love it cause I get to make friends from other courses, and basically earn easy CCA points for talking. Achieved Gold w/ Honours after this and was basically CCA free for the rest of the year!

2012, a year I started my last year in SP. Still can't believe I'm graduating soon. Had an opportunity to do an internship and I learnt a lot, and met many awesome people. So much fun & laughter in the office everyday. Great supervisors and bosses as well. Had an amazing experience when I was there. They treated me really well. I fitted in quite well I guess. Probably one of the few who thoroughly enjoyed internship.

Had a trip to California in the middle of the year, and I had an amazing time!

The first term of my last semester was busy, but the last term would be a lot worse though. I have a lot more projects. But I will persevere, and give my all for the last lap of my diploma.

Christmas to me, is not about spending tons and all. It's about being with your family, your loved ones. It's about spreading joy, in every little way you can. This year, I spent it with my family. Had a wintery Christmas, which I love. Christmas in the heat is just not right. Had an amazing trip. Loved every bit of it. <3 I'm looking forward to 2013, for many reasons. Applying for University in a couple of days. More or less done with my research and have chosen my 5 schools to apply to the UK. I hope I get accepted to at least one. And if I do, I'm excited to begin this new journey. Gonna be scary, but it'll definitely be an eye opening experience. Here's my plan, if everything works out well. Jan: School, Projects Feb: School, Projects, Exams Mar: Graduation Trip Apr: UK trip May: Graduation Jun: Cruise Jul: ? Aug: HK (maybe) Sep: Starting life in UK (if I get accepted) Oct: Uni Nov: Uni Dec: Uni + Christmas Break Seems like I don't have time to work, huh? 2011

Just read back on my 2011 post and what great fangirl memories! :')

Jennifer Aniston:

1. Jennifer Aniston knew who I was cause she received the scrapbook project that I participated in.


Amanda Holden:

1. I had my 2nd-4th tweet from Amanda Holden. Out of which one was the only tweet she tweeted in 3 days.

2. Amanda Holden followed me on Twitter!


Martina McBride

1. I was introduced to Martina McBride by hunnybunny!

2. Country Music is almost all that I listen to now..

3. Martina tweeted me!!

4. Martina added Singapore to the list of countries that had people buying her new album.


Little Big Town:

1. LBT followed me on Twitter!

2. LBT RT-ed my tweet!


Josh Hopkins:

1. Josh Hopkins tweeted me twice in 5 minutes.


Kelly Rutherford:

1. Kelly tweeted me twice in 15 minutes!

2. Kelly RT-ed my tweet!


Matt Settle:

1. Matt tweeted me 6 times!

2. Matt RT-ed my tweet!


Caroline Lagerfelt:

1.Caroline tweeted me thrice, excluding the one she thanked us!

2. Caroline tweeted each & everyone of us who participated in her birthday project!

3. Caroline RT-ed my tweet!
Dream It Anyway ♥





ABOUT
Mandahhh.
I wanna travel round the world.

LOVE ♥
Jennifer Aniston
Amanda Holden
Martina McBride


TWITTER/TUMBLR
♥Tweet Me!
♥Tumblr


F.R.I.E.N.D.S ♥
I have all 10 seasons, you?

NOSTALGIA ♥
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
September 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
May 2013
November 2013


© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo