The Memories; My Dream Destination.
Monday, May 27, 2013 / 4:25 PM
Lazy me took almost a month to write this.. I thought I should post this before my next trip haha!
So basically, I'VE FINALLY BEEN TO LONDON. Being there felt like I belonged there. Like I was meant to be there. Like instantly I felt like I've lived there all my life. This is more of a "Let the pictures do the talking kinda post"..
Day 1; Edinburgh

We arrived Heathrow Airport and took another flight to Edinburgh! Felt a little sick after the long haul flight and slept through the domestic flight. Slept more when we went to the hotel. Then, we explored the area a little before getting dinner. Best baked potatoes I've had!
Day 2; Highlands Tour
Visited many Glens, Lochs, Bens and such. They're Scottish Gaelic for Valleys, Lakes, Mountains. The views were perfect. We cruised down Loch Ness, and saw the ruins of a castle. The number of castles they have in Britain is jawdropping. The number of sheeps we saw in a day may have been in thousands.

NESSIE THE PURPLE MONSTER

On the way back to Edinburgh, we stopped by the Forth Bridge.

Sunset in Edinburgh. Beautiful.
Day 3; West Highlands Tour
Drove around Glasgow for a bit before heading to the different Lochs.

Had the best fish&chips and mozzarella garlic toast ever!

Stopped by a church which a guy built for his mother. The intricate details are mesmerizing.
Day 4; Edinburgh
Shopping and walking about the city! H&M and Primark here is awesome!!
Day 5; Edinburgh Castle
Went to Edinburgh Castle today! Pretty cool!

"I'm at a payphone, trying to call home~"

Dog Cemetery!

Spring flowers!
Day 6; London
Took a train from Edinburgh to London! Interesting experience! It's common in England, but not in Singapore, so it was rather cool, but scary cause of the time constraints! Greeted with macarons in the hotel. The hotel was rather posh!
Day 7; London City Tour
Started the day with Madamme Tussauds. It was so crowded, it was rather unpleasant. But a good experience nonetheless.
Continued touring all the touristy places. London is amazing.

The famously known 'Big Ben'!

Tower Bridge!

Tower of London!

Ice Cream outside the Tower of London!
Day 8; London City Tour
Started off at Buckingham Palace for the changing of the guards parade!

Squirrel came up to me just as we left the Buckingham Palace!

View from the London Eye!

London Eye!

Double Decker Bus!
Day 9; Chinatown, Covent Gardens
Day 10; Warwick Castle, Stratford Upon Avon, Oxford

Warwick Castle! Everything inside were beautiful. The rooms were mesmerizing. Really felt like I was in a fairytale of some sort.

Stratford Upon Avon; Shakespeare's birthplace!

Oxford University - Where the first ever Harry Potter was filmed and where walkways are filled with geniuses.
Day 11; Exeter

Visited my soon-to-be Uni! Such a beautiful, quiet place! Hopefully I'll fit in well!
Day 12; Shopping
HARRODS!
Day 13; London w/ le cuzzie

Cuzzie came down to London to meet us!
Day 14; Mamma Mia

Novello Theatre in London for Mamma Mia! The Musical. Did I mention my love for musicals?
Day 15; Westfield Shopping
This mall is HUGE. Pretty awesome place to shop, together with Oxford Street!
Day 16; M&M World

The joy you get when you're at M&Ms World is indescribable.
Day 17; (Paris)

My first French meal, FRENCH fries. HAHAHA.
Day 18; Paris City

Paris City in a day!
Day 19; Versailles, Giverny

Versailles.

Giverny. Pretty Spring flowers blooming!

Oh, Champs-Élysées.

Paris by night.
Day 20; River Seine Walk, Arc sunset

View along the River Seine.

Locks along a bridge.

Perfect day for an ice pop!

Sunset down Champs-Élysées!

At the bottom of the Arc de Triomphe.

Reached the top of the world!

City night lights of Paris.

And on a final note, who leaves Paris without the all famous Ladurée macarons?